null CANADA RESEARCH CHAIRS, 2021 COMPETITIONS
- CANADA RESEARCH CHAIRS, 2021 COMPETITIONS
- FRQS SALARY AWARD COMPETITION 2021-2022
- FALL 2020 CIHR COMPETITION RESULTS
- CANADA RESEARCH CHAIRS, 2020 COMPETITIONS
- FALL 2019 CIHR COMPETITION RESULTS
Congratulations to RI-MUHC researchers who received Canada Research Chairs! Fall 2021 competition (2020-2 cycle):
Canada Research Chair in Artificial Pancreas Systems, CIHR, Tier 2 (renewal)
- Research focus: developing artificial pancreas systems – medical devices that automatically regulate glucose levels and are considered the most promising therapy for type 1 diabetes.
Canada Research Chair in Clinical Exercise and Respiratory Physiology, CIHR, Tier 2 (renewal)
- Research focus: advancing knowledge on the mechanisms, measurement and management of activity-related breathlessness and exercise intolerance in people with chronic pulmonary disease.
Canada Research Chair in Functional Genomics of Melanoma, CIHR, Tier 2 (renewal)
- Research focus: improving on diagnostic and modalities for cutaneous melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, using computational approaches, in vivo models and biochemical techniques studying patient samples, cell lines and melanoma mouse models.
The Canada Research Chairs Program stands at the centre of a national strategy to make Canada one of the world's top countries in research and development. It invests approximately $295 million per year to attract and retain a diverse cadre of world-class researchers, to reinforce academic research and training excellence in Canadian postsecondary institutions.
Learn more about fall 2021 results for McGill University in the McGill Reporter
—Published Jan. 27, 2022