null Congratulations to our trainees distinguished in the 2020 RI-MUHC Annual Report!
Driving personalized medicine
(Source: RI-MUHC). Congratulations to the former and current trainees of the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) highlighted in the “Focus on Our Trainees” section of our 2020 annual report! On page 22:
- Former doctoral students Kashif Khan and Karina Gasbarrino (Cardiovascular Health Across the Lifespan Program) and Nicolas Bent (formerly associated with the Brain Repair and Integrated Neuroscience Program)
- Nancy Wu, Master’s student (Metabolic Disorders and Complications Program)
- Audrey Kapelanski-Lamoureux, doctoral student (Cancer Research Program)
Trainees mentioned in other segments of the report:
- Postdoctoral fellow Dongsic Choi (Child Health and Human Development Program; p. 8)
- Former doctoral student Elvis Cela (Brain Repair and Integrated Neuroscience Program; p. 14)
- Doctoral student Anne-Julie Tessier (Metabolic Disorders and Complications Program; p. 18)
- Postdoctoral fellow François Le Mauff (Infectious Diseases and Immunity in Global Health Program; p. 19)
- Many others named in the influential publications selected for “Year in Review” (pp. 14‑21)!
Nov. 25, 2020