Research Agreements Office
The Research Agreements Office (formerly the Contracts office) at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) has legal and financial expertise, assisting researchers in the review, negotiation and execution of research contracts and agreements.
Services offered by the Research Agreements Office include:
- Clinical trial agreements for industry-funded research
- Interinstitutional agreements with other health centres and research hospitals
- Confidentiality agreements
- Agreements for non-funded research collaborations, such as data and material transfers
- Authorization of contracts by the appropriate signing authorities for the RI-MUHC
Questions? Please email us at contracts [at] muhc.mcgill.ca.