Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM)
The Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM) is a fully equipped “research hospital within a hospital”. The CIM hosts and facilitates pediatric and adult clinical research studies, offering access to specialized clinical research staff and a full range of equipment and services in an environment dedicated to clinical research.
The CIM is located within the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC), at the Glen and Montreal General Hospital (MGH) sites.
CIM News and Events
EXPERTISE: At the Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM), researchers can access the services of trained staff to support their clinical trials. CIM staff includes clinical research nurses and medical professionals, as well as research coordinators, project managers, monitors, ethics coordinators and budget services. Learn more about the expertise available at the CIM.
FACILITIES: The CIM provides specialized equipment and space for research teams, all in an environment dedicated to clinical research. Conveniently housed within the MUHC hospitals (Glen site and Montreal General Hospital), the CIM has facilities to support both adult and pediatric clinical trials, including exam and interview rooms, negative pressure overnight pods, an infusion unit, and multiple technical platforms. Learn more about the facilities available at the CIM.
The Centre for Innovative Medicine supports researchers from all RI-MUHC research programs. Profiles of clinical researchers may be accessed via the affiliated research programs.
- Brain Repair and Integrative Neuroscience Program (BRaIN)
- Cancer Research Program (CRP)
- Cardiovascular Health across the Lifespan Program (CHAL)
- Injury Repair Recovery Program (IRR)
- Child Health and Human Development Program (CHHD)
- Metabolic Disorders and Complications (MeDiC) Program
- Infectious Diseases and Immunity in Global Health Program (IDIGH)
- Translational Research in Respiratory Diseases Program (RESP)
Contact the CIM
We welcome inquiries from researchers seeking access to the expertise and facilities available at the Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM).
Contact the Leadership team or email@example.com
* If you are a patient, please note that the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre does not provide medical advice or referrals to physicians. To access information on medical care at the McGill University Health Centre, please visit the website of the McGill University Health Centre.