SAIL services banner
SAIL Services Boxes
- High-resolution structural, functional and molecular in vivo and ex vivo imaging
- Spectroscopy MRS
Nuclear medicine imaging
- High-sensitivity optical molecular imaging (bioluminescence and fluorescence)
- Co-registration with digital X-rays
- In vivo anatomical localization of molecular and cellular biomarkers
SAIL other services box
How to access SAIL services heading
How to access SAIL services text
- CONTACT: Project requests are first submitted by email (email@example.com) or by telephone
(514-934-1934 ext. 76266).
- FEASIBILITY: SAIL assesses feasibility of the project and provide recommendations on optimal imaging modalities and protocols.
- iLAB: Researchers create an iLab account and submit a formal study request (Animal Imaging Protocol).
- ETHICS: Researchers must provide a valid Animal Use Protocol including imaging procedures, approved by the RI-MUHC FACC, for all in vivo studies.
- ANIMALS: Animals are purchased or transferred according to the flow chart below.
- TRAINING: Except for MRI, PET, SPECT and CT scanners, platform users are trained on relevant instrumentation.
- STUDY BEGINS: Study is scheduled and conducted accordingly.
- IMAGES: Data files are provided to the researchers.
- ANALYSIS: If required, analysis can be performed by SAIL.
How to transfer animals to SAIL heading
How to transfer animals to SAIL graphic
Policies and Procedures
Consult SAIL Policies and procedures
Access to SAIL is managed via the web-based iLab Solution’s Core Facility Management software. Investigators must sign up for an iLab account in order to request Platform services, schedule equipment, or training.
Standard Operating Procedures
Download SAIL SOPs