More than a research hospital: A hospital driven by research!
Together we have the means to leverage discoveries that improve the health of individual patients across their lifespan.
At the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) we are deeply grateful to our donors and volunteers, and to the foundations and auxiliaries affiliated with the MUHC.
We also thank provincial, federal and other funding partners, including the Canada Foundation for Innovation, the Fonds de recherche du Québec–Santé and the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux. Their support remains a key driver of our success.
Your support made so much possible this year!
Discover some of the advances made in 2021-2022 with the help of our foundations!
- McGill University Health Centre Foundation
- The Montreal General Hospital Foundation
- The Auxiliary of the Montreal General Hospital
- The Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation
- The Cedars Cancer Foundation