Access to the Molecular Imaging Platform is managed via the web-based iLab Solution's Core Facility Management software. Investigators must sign up for an iLab account in order to request core services, schedule equipment, or training.
Click here to access our iLab website.
The costs of services and equipment usage will vary according to the specific study requirements. Click here for the Platform pricing list.
HOW TO REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Contact platform staff
Submit a consultation request form via iLab: Consultation form
HOW TO REQUEST TRAINING
- Contact platform staff before reserving equipment
- Submit a COMPLETED training request form via iLab: Training form
- Users MUST specify:
- Fluorochromes / fluorophores
- Type of sample (tissue vs cells, living vs fixed)
- Billing information (cost centre or FOAPAL)
- You will be contacted by the platform staff to set up a brief consultation session to determine your needs and the appropriate equipment for your project
- A training session will be scheduled
- Read the Molecular Imaging Platform's rules of use
- Have a sample ready for the training session
For any additional information, you may contact Molecular Imaging Platform Manager:
Tel: 514-934-1934 ext. 76401