Section - Banner - Training
Concordia University's John Molson School of Business (JMSB) and the RI-MUHC have an established agreement to provide graduate level academic business training to research trainees, researchers and healthcare practitioners affiliated with the MUHC through their Graduate Diploma/Certificate Business Administration (GDBA/GCBA) programs.
Special admission procedures are in place for RI-MUHC research trainees who apply through the Desjardins Centre for Advanced Training of the RI-MUHC.
Learn more about these business skills programs by registering for an online information session or by attending one of our in-person information sessions at the Montreal General Hospital of the MUHC or at the Glen site.
- Must have a bachelor's degree, minimum GPA 2.7
- Canadian citizen OR permanent resident OR international student registered in a full-time university program
- Must work or study in the biomedical/life sciences, or related field.
- Contact Emily Bell (email@example.com) to receive the following documents that must be completed and returned before June 1:
- A Desjardins Centre for Advanced Training Application Form
- An updated CV
- A short text explaining why you are interested in the program (maximum 400 words).
- Go online to Concordia University and complete the admission requirements also before June 1, 2017:
- Create a profile and apply online (https://connect2.concordia.ca/concordia/)
Please note you will need a credit card ($100 application fee) and an e-mail address
- Choose September 2017 (Fall Session). From the Graduate Program page, under Program Finder, choose Graduate Certificate in John Molson School of Business, then click Business Administration
- Upload documents online via the application, including a copy of your current CV and Canadian birth certificate or Canadian citizenship card (both sides)
- Although a bachelor's degree is a minimum requirement, each applicant has to submit official transcripts from all previous university studies.