null FRQS Cancer Research Network, TFRI and QCC joint symposium
When: February 15-16, 2021
The ‘Réseau de la recherche sur le cancer FRQS’, in partnership with the Quebec Node of the Terry Fox Research Institute (TFRI) and the Quebec Cancer Consortium (QCC), welcomes you to its annual meeting!
For this edition, the conference will be split into two half-days: February 15th AM (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.) and February 16th PM (12 p.m. - 4 p.m.) 2021, and will be entirely virtual (on this platform).
The conference will include four synchronous sessions on each of the following major themes:
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Signaling, epigenetics and metabolism
- Targeted therapies and Immunotherapies
- Multi-omics and macro/microenvironmental factors
Once again, we are offering students, medical residents and post-doctoral fellows the opportunity to present their work through poster presentations. In order to submit an abstract, you must be a student member of RRCancer. If you are not yet a member, please complete the appropriate form on the RRCancer website.
1. To enable the development and training of students, post-doctoral fellows, medical residents by allowing them to present their research in a poster presentations format.
2. To promote scientific exchanges and the establishment of collaborations.
3. To inform members about the major ongoing structuring projects in oncology via pre- recorded video clips;
4. To maximize interactions between new researchers and other members of the Network by giving them opportunity to showcase their research interests via pre-recorded video clips;
5. To allow participants to exchange with prominent international researchers.
Click here for more information.