Newsletter - Banner
Join DCAT every Tuesday at 10 a.m. for an online conversation about careers, professional development and more
April 2, 2020
Whether you are feeling isolated or enjoying some quality time with your cat, The Weekly Grind is an opportunity for trainees at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) to connect with their peers for open discussions on a variety of topics.
Led by the Desjardins Centre for Advanced Training (DCAT), our discussions start with a poll on three key topics for the day. Participants are welcome to lead the conversation, participate occasionally, or simply sit back and listen.
We’ll be dealing with a wide range of subjects relevant to RI-MUHC trainees, such as:
- How to stay on track with your research – a brainstorming session
- Using remote platforms for connecting with colleagues and presenting your work
- Learning a new skill – what, how?
- Tools and tips for working from home
- The impact of COVID-19 on job searchers and postdoc opportunities
- Your ideas of topics!!
Don't let social distancing stand in the way of getting to know your peers!
Have a topic for discussion? Send it to Christina, DCAT Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Starts Tuesday, April 7 at 10 a.m.
Join any Tuesday between 10 and 11:30 a.m., using this link