null Expert panel discussion - hiring and retaining people with disabilities
SAVE THE DATE: Expert panel discussion on hiring people with disabilities
Each year, the United Nations promotes the International Day of People with Disabilities, to mobilize support for the dignity, rights and well-being of this important population.
On November 30, 2023, to mark this important day, the RI-MUHC organizes an expert panel discussion, entitled “Recruiting and retaining people with disabilities: Resources and partners to be inclusive.”
- Leaders of research groups, labs and administration teams could learn from people with disabilities’ work experiences in research and administration teams.
- Our new partners Aim Croit and Moëlle épinière et mobilité Québec will present the services available to reach out to this community and benefit from their skills, enthusiasm and potential, and to help build a more inclusive workplace for the benefit of all.
Our guests on the expert panel :
- Audrey Daigneault – Leader Employment Counsellor Team, Aim croit
- Mélissa Levy – Orientation Advisor, Moelle épinière et mobilité Québec
- Jini John – RI-MUHC EDI Advisory Committee member
- Moderator: Diego Herrera – RI-MUHC EDI Specialist
You can participate in person or online
Questions or accessibility requests: edi .firstname.lastname@example.org