null Information Sessions on the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (April 11 and April 27, 2017)
Join the Desjardins Centre for Advanced Training of the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) and the John Molson School of Business (JMSB) at this information session to learn about complementing your training in the health sciences with basic business skills.
Where: Room L7-140, Livingston Hall, Montreal General Hospital of the MUHC
When: April 11, 2017, 12-1 p.m.
Where: Room EM1.3509, RI-MUHC, Glen site
When: April 27, 2017, 12-1 p.m.
- SPEAK WITH A PROGRAM SPECIALIST FROM THE JMSB
- MEET ALUMNI WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE GCBA
Concordia University's John Molson School of Business and the RI-MUHC have an established agreement to provide graduate level academic business training to research trainees, researchers and healthcare practitioners affiliated with the MUHC through their Graduate Diploma/Certificate Business Administration (GDBA/GCBA) programs.
Why the GCBA?
- One-year, part-time program (flexible schedule)
- Night classes available
- Dynamic and practical courses
What opportunities could the GCBA open for me?
- Bridge the gap between science and business
- Gain practical skills transferable to disciplines other than my field of expertise
- Smooth transition out of academia
- Learn business fundamentals to better manage staff, budgets and a laboratory