null Bureau de recherche clinique
The mission of the RI-MUHC Clinical Research Office is to facilitate clinical research, from initiation through to completion, with the ultimate goal of delivering state-of-the-art healthcare services to the community.
The Clinical Research Office is committed to streamlining procedures and enhancing services for clinical researchers and research staff, affiliate partners, extramural sponsors and research volunteers.
The Clinical Research Office can assist with:
- matching researchers with industry partners
- preparation of a master agreement
- research review submission and clinical trial registration
- providing continuing education to the research community
- providing clinical research services through the McConnell Centre for Innovative Medicine
Since January 2012, all staff must request certification to conduct clinical research at the MUHC. This certification program is offered by the RI-MUHC and is linked to training on Good Clinical Practices and Standard Operating Procedures (more than 6 hours of mandatory in-class training).
For more information on the services listed above, please contact us.