Section - Banner - Training
Join the Desjardins Centre for Advanced Training of the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) and the John Molson School of Business (JMSB) at this information session to learn about complementing your training in the health sciences with basic business skills.
Where: Room L7-140, Livingston Hall, Montreal General Hospital
When: May 17, 2016, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- FREE PIZZA AND DRINKS
- SPEAK WITH A PROGRAM SPECIALIST FROM THE JMSB
- MEET ALUMNI WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE GCBA
Concordia University's John Molson School of Business and the RI-MUHC have an established agreement to provide graduate level academic business training to research trainees, researchers and healthcare practitioners affiliated with the MUHC through their Graduate Diploma/Certificate Business Administration (GDBA/GCBA) programs.
Why the GCBA?
- One-year, part-time program (flexible schedule)
- Night classes available
- Dynamic and practical courses
What opportunities could the GCBA open for me?
- Bridge the gap between science and business
- Gain practical skills transferable to disciplines other than my field of expertise
- Smooth transition out of academia
- Learn business fundamentals to better manage staff, budgets and a laboratory