Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM)
The Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM) is a fully equipped “research hospital within a hospital”. The CIM hosts and facilitates pediatric and adult clinical research studies, offering access to specialized clinical research staff and a full range of equipment and services in an environment dedicated to clinical research.
The CIM is located within the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC), at the Glen and Montreal General Hospital (MGH) sites.
CIM News and Events
EXPERTISE: At the Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM), researchers can access the services of trained staff to support their clinical trials. CIM staff includes clinical research nurses and medical professionals, as well as research coordinators, project managers, monitors, ethics coordinators and budget services.
FACILITIES: The CIM provides specialized equipment and space for research teams, all in an environment dedicated to clinical research. Conveniently housed within the MUHC hospitals (Glen site and Montreal General Hospital), the CIM has facilities to support both adult and pediatric clinical trials, including exam and interview rooms, negative pressure overnight pods, an infusion unit, and multiple technical platforms.
CIM Technical Platforms
Learn more about the expertise and facilities available at the CIM.
- Medical imaging platform
- Cardiopulmonary functional testing platform
- Simulation laboratory and Experimental Operating Room
- Specimen processing laboratory
Services available at the CIM
- Clinical budget specialists
- Ethics team
- Project management and monitoring
- Clinical trial services team, Oncology
- Clinical trial services team, Pediatric and adult
Contact the CIM
We welcome inquiries from researchers seeking access to the expertise and facilities available at the Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM).
Contact the Leadership team or firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are a patient, please note that the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre does not provide medical advice or referrals to physicians. To access information on medical care at the McGill University Health Centre, please visit the website of the McGill University Health Centre.